“The Registered Agent”… legally required to start and maintain your business entity.
What is a Registered Agent?
When a new business entity is formed it needs to be registered at a physical address within the state in which it is domiciled. In addition, the company must be represented by an offically designated person, the registered agent.
The registered agent becomes the official point of contact between the state authorities and the company. Moreover, the registered agent is responsible for receiving official government notifications, including service of process and state tax documents, and passing them along to the company.
Why Inc. Plan (USA)?
- With 20 years of experience, we have the automated procedures in place to provide you quality service
- Our firm has the capacity to serve as your company’s registered agent in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Our strong information systems enable us to keep your records readily available
- We excel at relaying documents and information to you in a timely manner
- Our committed staff work closely with the states and with you to provide the necessary knowledge and to answer your inquiries.
During the course of creating (and maintaining) companies for our clients, Inc. Plan (USA) is often called upon to provide Registered Agent service in all 50 U.S. states. Naturally, we are pleased to act on behalf of these companies so that they can remain in compliance with the laws of their respective jurisdictions.
In some cases, we are able to save our clients a significant amount of money by designating them as the Registered Agent for their own companies.
To learn more about how to optimize your new company and make the right decision about Registered Agent service, please click here to contact us, or call (800) 462-4633. International clients are encouraged to call +1(302) 428-1200.