Is Nevada the Right Jurisdiction to Register My New Company?
In recent years, the state of Nevada has emerged as one of the most popular American “corporate homes” for U.S. and International clients of Inc. Plan (USA).
Nevada offers shareholders a “business friendly” legal and tax free environment. Outlined below are some of the leading benefits of registering a company in Nevada:
- Company Stockholders, Members, Directors and Officers need not hold physical Board Meetings in Nevada.
- No state corporate income taxes are owed on company earnings.
- No annual state franchise taxes.
- Low Annual Fees to maintain the company in “Good Standing.”
- No Personal Income tax in the state.
- Minimal Reporting and Disclosure Requirements.
- Stockholders are not a matter of Public Record.
Inc. Plan (USA) is proud to offer our clients complete registration packages for Nevada company formations.
For a FREE CONSULTATION about the exciting possibilities of registering a business in Nevada, please contact us.
Our services include:
- Formation of Corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLC).
- Complete Resident Agent service in the state of Nevada.
- Mail Forwarding services for your company correspondence.
- Assistance with the opening of corporate bank accounts.
- “Virtual office’ services that are critical in this exciting era of Internet commerce.
- If appropriate, Nominee Director service is offered.
Our phone number is (800) 462-4633. For International callers, please call +302-428-1200. Telefax is +302-428-1274
This document has been prepared using the best available sources.
However, tax laws and interpretations of tax laws are always changing. Inc. Plan (USA) cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein.
In legal and accounting matters, seek the advice of an attorney or an accountant..